2021 DE&I Annual Report
We help tell your story.
- Show the impact of Crescent Communities’ DE&I initiatives from the C-Suite to C-Street
- How have the initiatives affected Crescent Communities’ leadership, partner organizations, and community members?
- How much sweat equity does/did Crescent Communities invest in the communities it develops?
Truth and Transparency – “Do What’s Right”
Duration: 1:30 to 2 minutes
- Brian Natwick, CEO
- Tracy Chambers, Chief People Officer
- Latondra Riley, Recruiting Committee Leader
- Aldo Muccia, Learnings & Conversation Committee Leader
- 1-2 Crescent Communities DE&I session participants
- 1-2 Community Stakeholders
- 1-2 Community Residents
- Faison, Executive Sponsor, Project Destined
- 2 HBCU, People Of Color (POC) interns
- “Lunch Through a Lens” session
- “Elephant in the City” session
- “Courageous Conversations” session
- Project development in diverse neighborhoods
- Executive Team meeting with community stakeholders
- HBCU, POC, diverse interns working in the office
- POC, diverse employees working in the office
Visual elements, colors, and graphic tone of the video will match the look and feel of the annual report. Crescent Communities’ corporate branding requirements will be adhered to and implemented.
- Crescent Communities’ website
- Partner Organizations’ websites
- Social media
- Press Releases (include the link)
- Email Marketing (e.g., Crescent Communities’ newsletter, diverse construction organizations’ newsletters)
- Business presentations
- Virtual outreach programs
- Virtual DE&I sessions (via Accessible Virtual Event Production)
- Career and MBE Trade Partner recruiting events
- Online job, intern postings
- DE&I sessions
Samples of Work
Capable and Certified
Our team has multiple socio-economic certifications including MBE, NC HUB, ACDBE, and DBE.